Barnes London has helped thousands of tenants find their next rental property. Our knowledge, experience and ability to understand tenants needs will make sure you find the right home.
Experienced Lettings Staff
If you are looking to rent, Barnes London can provide you with a wide range of property and guide you with regards to type of property and areas to source. Our relationships with other property professionals as well as by access to the usual databases and those not accessible to the general public will ensure that you are offered the widest choice of the best property on the market.
A comprehensive service
Tenants can be assured that they will receive the correct advice regarding their tenancy and Barnes London will be on hand to advise and help throughout the term of their stay. Our tenants have gone on to become home-owners, landlords themselves and even friends.
- Understanding the tenants needs
- Property and Area Lettings advice for tenants
- Access to the most extensive lettings portfolio
- A safe pair of hands to make sure the tenancy is arranged expertly and effectively
FEES and CHARGES
After an offer is accepted by the landlord, subject to contract and acceptable references, a holding deposit is payable. This holding deposit will be deducted from the total monies due to prior move-in. Once the holding deposit has been received and cleared, the property will be suspended from the market while references are being processed and tenancy agreements prepared.
- Refundable holding deposit (to reserve the property) : 1 week’s rent
- Refundable tenancy deposit capped at no more than 5 week’s rent (or 6 weeks if rent over £50,000)
- Payment in respect of the loss of a key or other security device, supported by evidence in writing.
- In addition to the rent, payment of interest for the late payment of the rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England.
- Utilities : gas, electricity, water, sewerage. Communications : telephone/broadband – Installation of cable/satellite – Subscription to cable/satellite supplier – Television licence –
- Council tax
- Payment of damages or any reasonable costs associated with an early termination of the tenancy.
- Changes to the tenancy requested by the tenant capped at £50 or reasonable costs.
BARNES & ASSOCIATES LTD is a member of Property Redress Scheme. Membership No: PRS000628
BARNES & ASSOCIATES LTD is a member of Client Money Protect. Membership No : CMP003603