An exceptional three-bedroom, three-bathroom Residence designed by renowned British designer David Linley, located on the sixth floor with a large private terrace. Combining elegance with tradition, this Residence comprises a large open-plan living area with a large entertaining space. A fully equipped kitchen fitted with Gaggenau appliances also features an adjoining utility with built-in Miele washer and separate dryer.
The luxurious master bedroom features a king-size Four Seasons bed, en-suite master bathroom with a bathtub, large walk-in shower that includes Sahara Noir marble and twin vanity sinks. The second and third bedrooms both have en-suite walk-in showers. This Residence includes a private terrace, which is accessible from all the bedrooms.
• Three bedrooms with three en-suite bathrooms
• Fully furnished and serviced by Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square
• Separate guest bathroom
• Total of 3,618 sq ft / 336 sq m
• Private residence entrances
• 24-hr concierge and 24-hour security services
• Lateral three section living/dining area
• Separate bespoke kitchen (fully integrated Gaggenau appliances)
• Daily housekeeping services provided (additional turn down and cleaning services available at an additional cost)
• Private terrace with exceptional views of the Tower of London
• Access to the Spa, Fitness Centre and Swimming Pool
• Mail and delivery acceptance at concierge
• Access to the Ten Trinity Square Private Club throughout your stay
Rate based on a 28 days stay.